Sunday, March 30, 2008

My bub....

Yesterday was opening day for softball. It was a yucky day, misty, humid, cold, yuck....Macy has been battling these stomach cramps since Thursday and right before the game she ate...It didn't set well with her. She was in the dug out bawling before the game. They had to scrub her from the lineup. I was so sad. She was so sad. She felt like she was disappointing me, her dad, Topher, her team, everyone. She really didn't feel good. But, she wanted to stay and watch the game. So, she did. They put in a replacement catcher. First couple girls up and the girl got hurt by our pitcher who has an ARM!! My hero, Macy Clum...sucked it up and went out there and saved the day! I was so proud of her. She got two hits. She brought a girl home. She was awesome!! I love her!!

Yesterday was also my favorite garage sale in the world in Richardson. I love it. I got Maddy a ton of clothes, not so much to pick from for Mason.

Other than that, life is good. I'm busy getting ready for our church garage sale, a personal garage sale, busy with tapes and organizing and purging my life of "stuff" I don't need. I have enough gift bags to give an entire school full of classrooms each a gift. I have too much stuff. I feel more clear headed when I throw things away! I love that feeling!! I'm getting rid of my stacks. I stack entirely too much. Way too much. Here's to Spring Cleaning. I love it!!

0 comments: