Sunday, February 17, 2008

sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh.

Do you hear that? Nothing. Silence. Quiet. Stillness. It's AWESOME!! The kids are taking a nap on this lovely Sunday afternoon. I am doing laundry. Calmness. I love it. I love it. I love it. I have "kinda" recovered from the flu. I'm still on medicine for the next week, but I did get out of bed today, took a shower, put on make up, fixed my hair, got dressed and went to church. Or should I say, I got out of bed today, laid back down, took a shower, laid back down, put on my make up, laid back down, fixed my hair, laid back down, got dressed, laid back down and THEN went to church. It took a lot of effort on my part. I was pretty winded. I'm so weak.

Chris left this morning for Vegas. He went for a work "retreat." Love that word. So funny. So, it's me and the kids by ourselves for the next two nights. And during that two nights without Chris, of course we're booked to the max on things that need to get done. Tomorrow night I have a staff meeting with my staff, with my three kids. Lovely. Then, Tuesday night Macy has ball practice and I have a board meeting with the museum. So, the kids will be dining on a lovely meal of take out the next few nights. I feel like we're always on the go!

Tonight we are going to go pick up Bub and have dinner with her and Darin. When Chris worked nights I always made a point to eat with them on Sundays, but then came kids and Chris was home, so we never get to sit down and talk anymore. So, tonight we shall eat. BBQ. Yummy. I told him that I would not eat all day just to build up an appetite for that.

I did get my typing done while I was sick. Another check for the Disney fund! It makes me happy!!!

DISNEYLAND HERE WE COME!!!!

0 comments: