Thursday, February 14, 2008

The flu...


I have the flu. I went yesterday and got tested. Ick. I haven't had "THE FLU" in almost 11 years. I was pregnant with Macy the last time I got the flu and funny thing is...it was on Valentine's Day. I remember because Darin was out of town and I was in a new town where I didn't know anyone and I had to drive myself to the hospital and nobody wanted to treat me because I was pregnant. So, I have been home since Tuesday. Mason tested positive Tuesday, me on Wednesday, I'm praying we make it through the week without anyone else getting it, but I doubt it. Chris leaves for Vegas on Sunday for work. So, I'm on my own next week. All my employees are sick. It's just awful. I even had to get someone to fill in for me at the Valentine's day parties. I just can't do it. They told me not to even consider going back to work until Monday. The medicine they gave me does seem to do a good job. I feel a lot better already!!! So, Happy Valentines Day!! Hope you get a hug from someone you LOVE!!

0 comments: