Sunday, February 10, 2008

The crud is creeping into my chest....

Yucky. I hate coughing. It really hurts to cough. It hurts my stomach, my chest, my ears. Gross.

Well, we had Mason's birthday party on Friday night. It went well with the exception that the place overcharged us $90.00 and I didn't realize it until we were back at home and now they want to fight about it. So, I guess I'll be filing a dispute with the credit card company on Monday. Are the banks closed Monday? Isn't it Presidents Day? I think it is!! What do I know? Well, it's Sunday and I already know I'm two teachers short tomorrow. One had asked off over a month ago for a doctors appointment in Dallas and the other one just called to let me know that her son still has the flu. It's been a bad year for the flu. So, I'm going to be the bus driver and baby wrangler tomorrow. I do love the baby room. (2 year olds). EXCEPT, that Maddy is in that room and says over and over and over again all day long, HOLD ME MOMMY!!! Her Godmother is filling in tomorrow, I'll let Teresa hold her.

Oh, I do need to follow up on a couple things. First, Sam's Birthday cakes are soooo good so reasonable. We got him a 1/2 sheet cake for $19.00. Good deal. Oh and this is gross, I know, but I went back to the podiatrist for my toe and it turns out I had to go on that icky medicine Lamisil that has a bazillion side effects. Lovely.

We actually went out to eat last night at Chili's in Denison. It's such a treat to listen to Chris critique everything from the moment we drive into the parking lot until we leave the tip. (EYE ROLL). Anyway, turns out their closing that location. That's sad to me. But, Chris can tell you why. He can go on and on and on about why.

I'm planning a surprise trip to Vegas for his birthday and I found out last night I have a free Southwest Ticket to use!! I'm so excited. He will be shocked. He is actually going next weekend for work, but I think it will be neat to surprise him with this.

Well, I better get back to typing my dictation. It's "my Disney money" as I now refer to it. I'm so thankful for such a nice weekend. We have made the kids play outside for two days in a row!! What a blessing!!!

0 comments: