Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Should I change the name of my blog?

So, I'm sitting here pondering, should I change the name of my blog to....Buffy's Bitch Blog. I feel as though all I do is bitch and moan on here. I'm sorry. I'm venting. Here's my last three days....two words, one letter. Type A Flu. No, not me. But, three freaking teachers, which leaves us short staffed. I wonder when the kids will start getting sick? Because they're there! And the teachers aren't!! I will say, they were dropping like flies today! Fever after fever phone call home. So, Monday I opened-6 a.m. Tuesday I opened 6 a.m. and drove the bus! Today I opened 6 a.m. That entails me having everything done the night before and being out of the house by 5:30. Chris has had to rearrange his schedule at work all week to closes and today he even had to fill in in one of the classes until noon. I'm soooooo tired. Mason's birthday is tomorrow. I still need to make cupcakes tonight for his class. AAAAAArrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!! I'm sooooo tired.

1 comments:

The Bounds Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.