Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Would you?

Would you ever leave your job by emailing your boss on a Sunday night at 10:26 via myspace that you were not returning to work? That you had to do what was best for your family? AT 10:26 on a SUNDAY NIGHT!! ....when you have to be at work at 6:30 a.m. to cook for 100 kids? Would you? After your lovely boss had helped pay electric bills, buy things for your home, taken your kids to school when they missed the bus, take them to church on Sundays, help buy school supplies and school clothes??? Just wondering if it's just me that thinks that is pretty low.....absolutely amazing. Oh....wait...helped pay the water bill?? I hate being the boss. I really do.

2 comments:

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

Nice. Really nice. I'm pretty sure I'd be thinking some LOVELY words about a person who quits their job via MySpace. Yikes!

Unknown said...

The internet has made us all have pretty crappy manners. Sad, but true.