Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Pumpkin Fest...and a yucky tummy...

So, Pumpkin Fest has been scheduled for at least 10 months....Start planning in January. I had everything done, just needed the day to come. Had the food ready, had the prizes separated, had planned and planned and planned and low and behold I woke up yesterday morning and knew something wasn't right. Before I even got out of bed, I knew....I was nauseated. I'm only nauseated when one of two things is going on...I'm pregnant (which I'm not) or I have a stomach virus....YUCK. So...by 11 a.m. I was pretty much convinced I wasn't going anywhere. Poor Chris had to strip our bed, clean me up, such lovely details...huh? He called in the troops. My friend Nicole pretty much ran the show for me. So, to all my friends who showed up and helped...THANK YOU!! I'm sad that I missed something that I had worked all year for, but as long as everyone had a good time...I'm happy. I'm even missing the NKOTB reunion concert tonight!! :( I don't like being sick. AT ALL....

Oh, and Chris had to coach the soccer team. We won!! 7-1. Go Rockets!!

1 comments:

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

Everything went GREAT! Nicole did an awesome job, although the Beast kept trying to figure out where Buffy was. He kept telling the preacher that it wasn't really the preacher's church. It was Buffy's school and Buffy is the bestest. *giggle*

Hope you're feeling better soon.