Sunday, October 12, 2008

A loooonnnnggggg week......

A long week behind me and a long week in front of me....Last week these things happened.

1) I washed over 100 trays twice a day for 3 days.
2) I was the keynote speaker at the Foster Grandparent luncheon.
3) I was verbally acosted by a granny about how much she hates pumpkins. (WHO could hate a pumpkin)???
4) I went to Farmers Market and bought $1,000 worth of pumpkins.
5) I had lunch on the patio my favorite restaurant in the middle of the week with my husband and my youngest daughter. (Something we realized we've never done before (been alone with only Maddy).
6) I gave Maddy $3.00 in pennies to throw in the fountain at the restaurant...because I could.
7) I unloaded $1,000 worth of pumpkins (with help)....
8) I raised over $6,000 in candle sales at the school.
9) I was cussed out by a grandmother raising her grandson one day and sweet talked the next into bringing her grandson to my school. Weird story.
10) I had a fight with my boss who is also my Pastor. TWICE.
11) I had a really bad Monday.
12) I didn't have to drive the bus.
13) I had a garage sale at the church for the Bounds and raised a ton of $$$ for them. (With help).
14) I cried. A lot.
15) I contemplated throwing in the towel and finding another career.
16) I took Mason to soccer pictures and his game..and coached.
17) I made cupcakes for Hannah Bo Bannah's petting zoo party...
18) I got up every morning before 5. UGH. Oh, except the day that I got up at 4:30 and convinced myself to go back to sleep until 6:13. RECORD....
19) I got up the last two Saturdays by 5. Again, UGH.
20) I took both girls for haircuts. One because I had to because she cut her own hair and the other because she's a big girl who needs a big girl haircut. Her words...:)
21) I typed dictation late in the night.


This week I will....
1) Try to have a better Monday.
2) Try not to cry.
3) Try to sleep.
4) Try to finish my work
5) Try to invoice.
6) Try to have a better attitude.
7) Plan the pumpkin fest final details.
8) Unload the truck full of food for pumpkin fest.
9) Be the boss.
10) Be the Mom.
11) Be the wife.
12) Be the one who "knows it all." UGH.

Be the one who has decided she is now tired of hearing herself think and sign off and go to bed. I'm feeling so defeated....

1 comments:

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

HELLO?!?!?! At what point did you forget to call ME to come help you out? I can totally wash trays, unload pumpkins, plan a pumpkin fest, listen to old ladies moan and complain, AND sneak chocolate to you when no one is looking. PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL ME...or I will show up when you least expect it. (That's a threat, not a promise).