Monday, August 4, 2008

Ugh. Monday....

Okay, I fell off the working out wagon today. BUT, here's why...I had to pick up stuff for VBS at a church in Denison...blew out of the back of the truck on my way to Sherman on HWY 75. in 100 degree heat. Did I mention it was 9 a.m.? Aarrggghhh. That's how my day started. Oh, no..sorry, my day started with people TEXTING into work. Seriously! So, I had to get ready for VBS and do my regular job too and, and, and, and, and....didn't find time. So, I'm going to go in the morning and do my Monday work out and then go back at lunch and do my Tuesday work out. I WILL NOT FALL OFF THE WAGON. I will get back up on the horse and start over tomorrow!! I have not seen any results AT ALL, but I will keep on and on and on. The only person I'm cheating on by not doing this is me, right??? RIGHT!! Go me!! It's going to be a busy week...VBS, working out, and 5 tapes. I can do it, right? I can. Oh, now I sound like the Wonder Pets...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OK girl slow down! First of all, I completely love the Wonder Pets and wouldn't mind if you sounded like them. But, I'm sure that you are getting results. Remember that you won't see a change in your weight as muscle replaces fat. It will be gradual and slow... but you're doing it the right way instead of expecting a miracle over night. But, hey that would be nice too. Dear God, just let me wake up skinny! Just kidding, I'm proud of your committment and I think you're doing great. Don't hurt yourself though!