Wednesday, July 30, 2008

One hour...

I walked one hour at the track today. Outside...in the sprinkles....Texas humidity! I walked five laps.... that is .68 miles per lap for a total of 3.4 miles in one hour. AND while I was walking I got hear my favorite song from Rent AND the theme song from The Biggest Loser....NOT just a conicidence, I'm sure. I got to walk the last lap with my friend Kristy!! Oh...and I listened to Hootie and the Blowfish. Love them. Where are they? I love my ipod.

I hope I sleep tonight. I was greeted at the door today by the state inspector. Knew it was coming, couldn't sleep the last two days waiting for her show...so now she's shown, cleared us of any wrongdoing and now I want to sleep! BUT, I am going to get up early in the morning and go to the gym. I will do this. Should I post before and after pictures? Well, you have seen my before. Me at Disneyland...we'll see how I look after...before I decide to post pics.

0 comments: