Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm baaaccckkkk!!

I have not posted in over a month!! I'm sorry!! It's been a crazy June/July.... BUT, guess what? We did it!! We made it to Disneyland with all the kids and it was an ABSOLUTE BLAST!! So, instead of a bazillion details...I will just start posting pictures over the next week. They are worth a million words... Oh, and along with Disneyland we went to the beach, my hometown, Sea World, the Wild Animal Park, Julian, and the beach...oh and the beach! HA!! My skin went into shock from all the sun I got!! I'm bordering on depressed being home. It's hard to leave that and come home to the REAL WORLD. But, I'm managing. I have 11 tapes to finish this weekend. That should bring me back to reality! So, enjoy the pictures.

This is the Hotel Del. I grew up on this beach. I love this picture of my kids.
This is the kids getting ready to take off for San Diego. How about those outfits??
This is me at the Blue Bayou. It's the restaurant in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. How bout me rockin the no makeup look? HA!!
The kids showing off their new mouse ears!! Chris passed.
Me and the girls with Minnie Mouse. How cute is she?

0 comments: