Sunday, July 20, 2008

And some more...

Me and the kids enjoying the hot tub. Can you tell we were having a great vacation?
Me and the kids again. I love my kids!
Shamu!! It's so hard to get a good shot of him. Her? What is Shamu?
Maddy and her Daddy on the Elmo "cat" fish at Sea World. Such a cool new Sesame Street land for the kids!
The kids on the 4th of July in Coronado, California where I was born. After going back I understand why I love "quaintness" so much!!

PLEASE, please say a prayer for one of my little students at the preschool. Her name is Regan. Regan is at Children's Hospital in Dallas. She was careflighted there last night. She was shot in the eye by an "airgun". They don't know at this point if she will lose her eye completely, lose her vision or regain her vision. Her Mom called me this morning on my way to church. I'm just lifting her up in prayer. She is so special to me. I am going to visit her this evening!! Lifting her up!!! Thanks!!

0 comments: