Monday, August 25, 2008

The first day of school....

All the way around for me. How about all us teachers that have kids in school, teach at school or run a school? First days are rough, huh? So, today Macy entered 5th grade. Mason started Pre-K-4 and Maddy Kat entered Pre K-3. (She turns 3 next month...can you believe that?). I had to send Mason home from his first day of school. PINK EYE!! EWWWW!!

My school and me (WOW) was featured on the local news last night. Why do I move my mouth so funny looking when I talk? I remember ONCE one of my very sweet friends from Paris referred to the way that I moved my mouth...I didn't think anything of it, UNTIL I saw myself on TV last night. What is that? Why do I do that? It annoys me now. http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/27338739.html That's the link. Check it out!! What a dork! My Mom said I looked really pretty on camera without makeup on. I HAD MAKEUP ON!!! UGH!!

Okay, sooooooo.....here's the pictures. You know how I love the pictures....ENJOY!






0 comments: