Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thank you for your prayers...

To all of you that read my blog from yesterday and lifted me up...thank you. The day has actually ended on a peaceful note. I finished my inspection with the state with flying colors...just need the fire marshall report. Things are going well at the school. Six new kids TODAY!! We went to my friend Misti's surprise birthday party tonight in Oklahoma. That was a lot of fun. So, I hope that tonight will bring me restful sleep that I need. I only have a short tape to finish in the morning and invoicing for the month of August...and I'm off until Friday...Yippee!! Oh, except that the full time job insists upon my full attention. But, it's all working out. Thanks for all your concerns and thoughts and kind words....I love my friends!!

0 comments: