Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tuesday...

Tuesdays are a pretty boring day....don't you think? I am dog sitting for a friend who left town for a funeral. So, I got up this morning, went and fed Lexy, headed to work....stopped at Starbucks....OF COURSE!! Guess what....Today was National Share Coffee day or something or another....and THEY SHARED COFFEE WITH ME. A whole travel size thingy majiger. How do you spell majiger????? Anyway, they had a whole little to go thing for me to share with my friends at work. So thoughtful. I just love my Starbucks friends. So, that turned a boring Tuesday into an exciting Tuesday....YEA ME!! I got a lot done today, but have so much more to do. I need to get a ton of paperwork done this week, but instead I spent it checking a bazillion emails...yes, a bazillion. I was instructed to reply to all emails. So, I did. With one word answers. Who has a full time job and still has time to BUG me about every freaking thing.....Well, they shall remain nameless. But 22 emails? Seriously? Seriously!!

I'm up typing while my family sleeps. Oh what joy. I'm so tired. So, so tired. I went to bed Saturday night after out garage sale at about 8:30 p.m. with the help of some Tylenol PM and God Bless America I slept until 10:45 on Sunday. Yes, Sunday School starts at 9:15...yes, church starts at 10:30. But, my head would not allow itself to lift off the pillow. Mason woke me up at one point to tell me he had good news....he can open the Doritos bag by himself for breakfast. Oh, I'm so out of the running for Mom of the Year on that note. And I did feel like there was a dark cloud over my head all day the rest of the day, I think more than anything it was from missing my spiritual enrichment and from too much darn sleep. There is SUCH a thing.

I cannot wait for my trip to Vegas. I'm very excited. Now, I must get back to work...........

0 comments: