Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Please pray.....for JOHN and KATHRYN!!

Below is the emails that I have just sent....this is where Kat got her name.....from my best friend Kathryn...please pray, pray, pray!!


Friends....

This is in reference to my best friend, Kathryn's husband. I spoke with her at about 6 p.m. Central time today....They were taking her husband down for an MRI. He was diagnosed with a "sinus infection" Monday, but continued to decline. He has little or no strength on his right side. Kathryn and John celebrated their 10 year anniversary in January of this year. She has been my best friend since our first semester at ETSU in 1994. I am planning on flying to be with her in the next two days in San Antonio. They have a daughter Chloe, who died at birth in 1998 and a daughter Lorelei who is 4...almost 5. Please, please, please pray for answers for the family and pray for strength for Kathryn. She is the most amazing friend I have ever had.....

Thank you!! Buffy

Please pass along and get those prayers going!!!!Note: forwarded message attached.
You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.
Forwarded Message [ Download File ]
From:
"John and Kathryn"
To:
"Buffy Hanson" , "Tabitha Krauss"
Subject:
Please pray for John
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:10:29 -0500
HTML Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer ]
John was admitted to the hospital today. He has weakness on his right side and can't walk correctly. He is being tested for MS, possible stroke, brain tumor and menengitis. I hope that it's none of those, but I guess I'd take menengitis if it has to be one of those. I think that's the "best" of our options.

I'm terrified and not sure what's going to happen. Please keep him in your prayers.

Love,
K

0 comments: