Sunday, April 20, 2008

The all American girl....

I like to think that's me. I think it is me. I strive to do the best.....Here's the way I see it....I am the Children's director, I am the preschool director. I am the all-American girl next door...so, what's missing??? I'm not sure...but something is....

Chris is driving me insane with his adolescent behavior. He is a child sometimes. This is what I think...grow up, be responsible, pay your bills...live happily ever after.

Okay, that's all I guess.

I had a garage sale this weekend with one of my friends from Paris. We have known each other since we were 15...17 years. WOW!! We had an awesome day sitting in the sun-getting BURNT!! But, it was an awesome reflection of what we have both done the last 17 years....or at least 11. She is so great. She went with me to Ross to pick out clothes for our Vegas trip. She had the best advice for me...the insecure girl with huge boobs. She told me that I have to step outside of my comfort zone and show a little cleavage. Okie dokie. I'll try that.

LOVE HER!

0 comments: