Monday, March 1, 2010

I have so much to tell you.....

I feel like I'm ready to be back. It's been a bumpy few months, but I'm feeling better now. Chris and I are headed for a divorce. I hate to even say the words out loud because it's like admitting to everyone....YES! I'm a failure AGAIN. I'm not good at marriage. With that being said, maybe marriage just isn't good at me. LOL.

I have been blessed through the Christmas season by so many good friends and so many good things. At the same time, I lost people in my lives that I thought were my friends and turned out....just weren't.

Kids are okay. Maddy just got over a 3 week stay in a great pink cast due to a Maddy jumping off the bed incident. (It's a trundle...long story). She's been quite clingy. Mason has turned out to be super successful at school (yes, I know it's kindergarten) and Macy is just being Macy. Perfect as always. I have found her fault though...a clean room. UGH. She's starting to get that little stinging, mean teenage sarcasm. Like...."You're wearing that?" I need to nominate you for WHAT NOT TO WEAR. Lovely. Thanks.

I feel like the next four seasons are going to be the best in my life. 2009 brought A LOT of changes in my life. I left my "dream job." I made it through a possible foreclosure. Lost friends, gained friends, lost husband....meaning he just wasn't for me anymore. 2010 is my recovery period. It's all about finding happiness and keeping my kids happy. We are well on our way.

Welcome to 2010....Buffy style. Happy, upbeat style....Four Seasons style. LOVE IT.

0 comments: