Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all! It's been a pretty uneventful day around here....I cooked lunch. A traditional Easter feast....Ham, mashed potatoes, corn, Mac and cheese, and rolls...Skipped the salad...with....my ex-husband and kids. Chris had to work and Darin is family, so he came over and enjoyed lunch with us....

I have a plethora of things to say. I want to tell you about BFW and how awesome it truly was. I want to tell you how sad I am that I still have not talked to my Mom and how this is weighing sooo heavily on my chest, almost like someone standing on top of it to the point that I can't breath...but, I'm trying to clean and get my work done today in anticiptation of another great week. Everything is going well here as far as my little preschool goes. Looks like I will continue it for the time being...

And so I leave you for now....

He has risen!!!

0 comments: